Once again, Mother’s Day Australia is less than one month away which means some of us are getting our plans in motion for the best Mother’s Day gift idea yet – one that really shows you’ve done a little bit more than pull in at the nearest petrol station on your way home! And there’s no shortage of advice out there for “great Mother’s Day gifts” – such as theRead More
Fashion is a way of life. Some people express themselves through the clothes they wear, while others dress up because it makes them feel good. Meanwhile, there are also those who turn to fashion to connect with people and brands who share the same creative spirit. They have blogs or social media accounts where they regularly post what they’re wearing or where they’re shopping. They’re called style influencers, and theyRead More
We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why? The number of workers entering the gig economy is rising fast – here and overseas. In fact, one report suggests the number of independent workers in the US is expected to reach 54 million by 2020. And why? Because apparently, they’re choosing “greater control and flexibility – and in many instances, higher income”. Sounds like a no brainer. OnRead More
There’s an ongoing campaign among businesses that are trying to improve their competitiveness, and it’s called customer experience. Customer experience describes the various interactions of buyers with your company from the time they gain awareness of your brand until they make a purchase. A positive customer experience offers major advantages for your business. Customers who are happy with your brand of service are 11 times more likely to recommend you,Read More
Let’s face it, online shopping sure is convenient, but it can be risky. After all, how do you really know the new outfit you ordered is going to look good without trying it on first, and how can you be sure that huge chunk of cash you’re about to drop on a state-of-the-art TV will be worth the investment – when you can’t see it working in all its HD,Read More
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?