Go People Runner Basics
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To be a Go People Runner you must know what your vehicle must have:
- A box or crate for carrying items (especially for fragile items and flowers)
- A phone holder (so you can contact Admin and Customers while driving)
- Air conditioning; a full tank; a clean and tidy look – both inside and out
- No Smoking inside or when transporting flowers/food
- Also good – Cooler Bag, High Visibility Vest, Blanket or Pillow and Spray Bottle (for flowers)
WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR?
To be a Go People Runner you must know what to wear:
- Closed shoes, clean shirt and long trousers
- NO Singlets, NO Track Pants, NO Board Shorts and NO Thongs
HOW SHOULD YOU BEHAVE?
To be a Go People Runner you must know how to behave:
- Be Professional
- Be Friendly
- Be Reliable
- Be on Time
- Be Polite
Nick Hartman is the Marketing and Communications Manager for Go People. The prospect of seamless, same day deliveries excites him and he hopes Go People will one day achieve that. Outside of making the delivery world a better place, you can often see him down at the SCG taking high class photos for his Instagram page.