How Many Runners Do I Need?
We recommend you need 1 Runner for every 8-12 jobs (per Shift)
It’s hard to say how many Runners you will need to hire for your Shift. This is due to many factors, including the following:
- The types of items you’re sending
- The size of the items
- The time of day
- The length of the Shift
- The spread or concentration of the drop-offs
- The volume you’d like to send
- The urgency of the deliveries
- The vehicle you’ve chosen
- The geography of your location
- How much you’re willing to spend
We can only recommend you trial us and figure out what number best suits you. That’s why we say 1 Runner can do 8-12 deliveries. If you are still not sure how many Runners you need, please send a historical delivery data to our Support team and we will give your a more accurate suggestion.
Nick Hartman is the Marketing and Communications Manager for Go People. The prospect of seamless, same day deliveries excites him and he hopes Go People will one day achieve that. Outside of making the delivery world a better place, you can often see him down at the SCG taking high class photos for his Instagram page.