What To Do When Returning A Delivery To The Sender
If you’ve been unable to successfully deliver an item, and the Sender wishes to have it returned, this is what you should do.
NOTE: If you are unable to return an item, and have a valid reason, please inform Go People
- The Sender wants the item to be returned.
- You can either request a return (see below) and the Sender or Go People Admin can approve it. Or the Sender or Go People Admin can book the return for you.
- You then must return the item as soon as possible, or at the latest, by noon the following day (if possible, let Go People know your estimated return time by updating your ETA).
- Once you’ve arrived back at the Sender’s store, go through the same steps as you do when normally delivering an item.
- The Sender must sign off, this is mandatory. Signing off the goods yourselves is prohibited and leaving the job open will delay your payment.
That’s the process you must follow when delivering an item.
How To: Request A Return
Click on the comments section of the job – the speech bubbles in the top right.
The Sender or Go People Admin will then approve (or decline) your request.
Nick Hartman is the Marketing and Communications Manager for Go People. The prospect of seamless, same day deliveries excites him and he hopes Go People will one day achieve that. Outside of making the delivery world a better place, you can often see him down at the SCG taking high class photos for his Instagram page.