Looking forward to a fruitful Easter long weekend? Go People can’t wait to be a positive influence on your business’s success over the coming holiday period.
We’re just writing to you to let you know a few of our operating details over the long weekend.
- On Demand services
- available for all four days
- Standard Same Day services
- unavailable from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Dedicated Runners
- only available on Easter Saturday
Here’s a super-cool graph we’ve made to help you understand all the changes:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Go People via email (email@example.com), via chat on the website, or by calling us on 1300 416 722.
Also, please note that the customer service team will be unavailable during the Easter long weekend. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We hope you have a Happy Easter!
– The Go People Team
- How to Look after Flowers Properly While on the Road
- Drones For Deliveries? Let’s Take A Look At The Pros And Cons
- Same-Day Deliveries Are The Next Evolutionary Step For Online Retailers
- Speed Up Your Delivery Fulfilment Process By Getting The Small Things Right
- Is Your Business Ready for the Growth in Online Shopping?
- Third Party Logistics (3PL): What They Are, And What They Do
- Go People Brings the Efficiency of Large-Scale Logistics to Everyday Consumers
- Why Every Retailer Needs An Agile Delivery Solution
- Why Retailers Need To Kick Their Delivery Services Into Gear To Meet Consumer Expectations
- Say Goodbye To The Challenges Of Fresh Food Deliveries With Go People