Looking forward to a fruitful Easter long weekend? Go People can’t wait to be a positive influence on your business’s success over the coming holiday period.
We’re just writing to you to let you know a few of our operating details over the long weekend.
- On Demand services
- available for all four days
- Standard Same Day services
- unavailable from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Dedicated Runners
- only available on Easter Saturday
Here’s a super-cool graph we’ve made to help you understand all the changes:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Go People via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via chat on the website, or by calling us on 1300 416 722.
Also, please note that the customer service team will be unavailable during the Easter long weekend. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We hope you have a Happy Easter!
– The Go People Team
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?