Looking forward to a fruitful Easter long weekend? Go People can’t wait to be a positive influence on your business’s success over the coming holiday period.
We’re just writing to you to let you know a few of our operating details over the long weekend.
- On Demand services
- available for all four days
- Standard Same Day services
- unavailable from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Dedicated Runners
- only available on Easter Saturday
Here’s a super-cool graph we’ve made to help you understand all the changes:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Go People via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via chat on the website, or by calling us on 1300 416 722.
Also, please note that the customer service team will be unavailable during the Easter long weekend. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We hope you have a Happy Easter!
– The Go People Team
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier