Looking forward to a fruitful Easter long weekend? Go People can’t wait to be a positive influence on your business’s success over the coming holiday period.
We’re just writing to you to let you know a few of our operating details over the long weekend.
- On Demand services
- available for all four days
- Standard Same Day services
- unavailable from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Dedicated Runners
- only available on Easter Saturday
Here’s a super-cool graph we’ve made to help you understand all the changes:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Go People via email (email@example.com), via chat on the website, or by calling us on 1300 416 722.
Also, please note that the customer service team will be unavailable during the Easter long weekend. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We hope you have a Happy Easter!
– The Go People Team
- Delivery industry recap: The best of 2017
- What’s the Media Saying About Amazon So Far?
- We Hear Your Christmas Delivery Woes!
- What Are Retailers Trying To Achieve Through Technology?
- GM Wants To Introduce A Driverless Ride-Hailing Service, But How Will It Fare?
- Tesla Now Has An Electric Truck
- Same-Day Delivery Drives Brand Loyalty
- It’s Here (almost)! What Will Amazon Do To Australia
- Four Digital Trends Disrupting The Last Mile
- Winner! – Transport and Logistics Business of the Year goes to Go People