Looking forward to a fruitful Easter long weekend? Go People can’t wait to be a positive influence on your business’s success over the coming holiday period.
We’re just writing to you to let you know a few of our operating details over the long weekend.
- On Demand services
- available for all four days
- Standard Same Day services
- unavailable from Good Friday to Easter Monday
- Dedicated Runners
- only available on Easter Saturday
Here’s a super-cool graph we’ve made to help you understand all the changes:
Sorry for any inconvenience caused! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Go People via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via chat on the website, or by calling us on 1300 416 722.
Also, please note that the customer service team will be unavailable during the Easter long weekend. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We hope you have a Happy Easter!
– The Go People Team
- Australia Post Takes On The Competition With Shipster
- Working With Geography To Bring You Fast Deliveries
- Did You Know The History Of GPS? Well, Here It Is (And Where It’s Going)!
- Go People is Australia’s Best Transport Innovation Since the Ute
- Here’s Why “Click and Collect” is Fast Becoming the New Craze
- Why Not Combine Your Own Fleet with Third-Party Contractors to Meet Delivery Demand?
- Same-day Delivery Services Have Tripled in a Year
- Go People Has Been Nominated as a Finalist in the 2017 Optus MyBusiness Awards!
- Is There a Packaging Revolution Coming? We Think So.
- Will the Tesla Hyperloop Revolutionise the Delivery Industry?