"I need this delivered but I don't have time to do..." "Wow, are you seriously? It doesn't cost $50 to have it delivered, it's only a few block away." "I am suppose to be the customers, why are the couriers are always so rude?" "Where is my parcel? It has been days and now no one know where it is..." We have all heard statements like above too often. Go PeopleRead More
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?