"I need this delivered but I don't have time to do..." "Wow, are you seriously? It doesn't cost $50 to have it delivered, it's only a few block away." "I am suppose to be the customers, why are the couriers are always so rude?" "Where is my parcel? It has been days and now no one know where it is..." We have all heard statements like above too often. Go PeopleRead More
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier