"I need this delivered but I don't have time to do..." "Wow, are you seriously? It doesn't cost $50 to have it delivered, it's only a few block away." "I am suppose to be the customers, why are the couriers are always so rude?" "Where is my parcel? It has been days and now no one know where it is..." We have all heard statements like above too often. Go PeopleRead More
- Delivery industry recap: The best of 2017
- What’s the Media Saying About Amazon So Far?
- We Hear Your Christmas Delivery Woes!
- What Are Retailers Trying To Achieve Through Technology?
- GM Wants To Introduce A Driverless Ride-Hailing Service, But How Will It Fare?
- Tesla Now Has An Electric Truck
- Same-Day Delivery Drives Brand Loyalty
- It’s Here (almost)! What Will Amazon Do To Australia
- Four Digital Trends Disrupting The Last Mile
- Winner! – Transport and Logistics Business of the Year goes to Go People