Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 5 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Exceptionally, you can also apply even if you haven’t done deliveries prior with us, if and only if, you have a $100 security bond and if you have read our FAQ, our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video. If a Shift is assigned to a first time Runner we will make sure to give him a callRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Any Runner, new or experienced. The more experience you have, the more likely you are to be allocated to a Shift. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available.Read More
As you may be aware Vans or Utes are the most frequently asked vehicle for CBD jobs. The reason behind this is because these vehicles are best to use Loading Zones. Parking in the city can be tricky and being able to use the Loading Zones would really help with your deliveries. What are Loading Zones? Loading Zones are clearly signed parking areas set aside for short term use by certain vehicles when loading and unloading goodsRead More
- How Woolworths Is Finding Its Place In A World Of Online Shopping And Same-day Deliveries
- Give Your Customers The Ultimate Shopping Experience With Live Tracking And Designated Delivery Times
- Go People is Growing Fast and We Need More Runners!
- Moving Inventory Faster is Key to Delivery Success; Here’s How to Do It
- Why Bricks-and-Mortar Stores Still Carry Many Advantages Over Online Retail
- If Your Same-day Delivery Is Costing You More Than $5 – You Can Do Better
- Uber Has Endorsed Charges For Drivers Using Congested Roads, But Is It Really Fair?
- Why Self-Driving Vehicles Are An Ethical Minefield
- How to Look after Flowers Properly While on the Road
- Drones For Deliveries? Let’s Take A Look At The Pros And Cons