Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 5 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Exceptionally, you can also apply even if you haven’t done deliveries prior with us, if and only if, you have a $100 security bond and if you have read our FAQ, our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video. If a Shift is assigned to a first time Runner we will make sure to give him a callRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Any Runner, new or experienced. The more experience you have, the more likely you are to be allocated to a Shift. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available.Read More
As you may be aware Vans or Utes are the most frequently asked vehicle for CBD jobs. The reason behind this is because these vehicles are best to use Loading Zones. Parking in the city can be tricky and being able to use the Loading Zones would really help with your deliveries. What are Loading Zones? Loading Zones are clearly signed parking areas set aside for short term use by certain vehicles when loading and unloading goodsRead More
- What Are Retailers Trying To Achieve Through Technology?
- GM Wants To Introduce A Driverless Ride-Hailing Service, But How Will It Fare?
- Tesla Now Has An Electric Truck
- Same-Day Delivery Drives Brand Loyalty
- It’s Here (almost)! What Will Amazon Do To Australia
- Four Digital Trends Disrupting The Last Mile
- Winner! – Transport and Logistics Business of the Year goes to Go People
- Another Award Nomination for Go People
- Apparently, Retailers Don’t Think Free Same-Day Deliveries Is Important To Consumers…
- Australia Post Takes On The Competition With Shipster