Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 5 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Exceptionally, you can also apply even if you haven’t done deliveries prior with us, if and only if, you have a $100 security bond and if you have read our FAQ, our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video. If a Shift is assigned to a first time Runner we will make sure to give him a callRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 10 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform but still want to do a Shift, a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available. To request one simplyRead More
As you may be aware Vans or Utes are the most frequently asked vehicle for CBD jobs. The reason behind this is because these vehicles are best to use Loading Zones. Parking in the city can be tricky and being able to use the Loading Zones would really help with your deliveries. What are Loading Zones? Loading Zones are clearly signed parking areas set aside for short term use by certain vehicles when loading and unloading goodsRead More
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier