The e-commerce industry is on a roll, as digital consumers are buying more and more products and services from online retailers. And it’s not just limited to giant e-commerce stores like Amazon and eBay. Small to medium enterprises are also seeing spikes in their online sales—thanks to the continuous growth of digital technologies, as well as digital consumers. Nowadays, people who are on the go are looking for fast andRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 5 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Exceptionally, you can also apply even if you haven’t done deliveries prior with us, if and only if, you have a $100 security bond and if you have read our FAQ, our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video. If a Shift is assigned to a first time Runner we will make sure to give him a callRead More
For retailers, Christmas is one of the busiest times of year, with around 60 per cent of sales coming during this time, according to the Australian Retailers Association (ARA). And this year is only going to be busier, with spending projected to grow by 2.3% to $48.1 billion. This year, we can expect a lot of these sales to be made online. Our research has found that three in fiveRead More
With the days getting warmer we would like to highlight the importance of keeping the air conditioning (aircon) in your car switched 'On' in order to keep flowers as fresh as possible while delivering. The longer the flowers stay in your car the more the risk of spoilage, so please do not place flowers in your boot because, with the heat, they will die very quickly. Flowers need to travelRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Any Runner, new or experienced. The more experience you have, the more likely you are to be allocated to a Shift. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available.Read More
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?