Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 5 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Exceptionally, you can also apply even if you haven’t done deliveries prior with us, if and only if, you have a $100 security bond and if you have read our FAQ, our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video. If a Shift is assigned to a first time Runner we will make sure to give him a callRead More
For retailers, Christmas is one of the busiest times of year, with around 60 per cent of sales coming during this time, according to the Australian Retailers Association (ARA). And this year is only going to be busier, with spending projected to grow by 2.3% to $48.1 billion. This year, we can expect a lot of these sales to be made online. Our research has found that three in fiveRead More
With the days getting warmer we would like to highlight the importance of keeping the air conditioning (aircon) in your car switched 'On' in order to keep flowers as fresh as possible while delivering. The longer the flowers stay in your car the more the risk of spoilage, so please do not place flowers in your boot because, with the heat, they will die very quickly. Flowers need to travelRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Anyone who has completed 10 deliveries or more and all with ‘Good’ ratings. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform but still want to do a Shift, a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available. To request one simplyRead More
Dear Runners, In the last few weeks some of you have taken jobs from our Senders that weren’t in our system. Even though we are sure you were coming from a good place, to help them out, we would like to remind you that if the job is not in our system Go People will not be able to pay you for it. Also, if you are running late for anyRead More
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier