Same-day courier services are becoming more and more important, and it follows that the courier industry is becoming more and more competitive. To become more competitive in the industry, one has to make efficiencies. Indeed, there’s many efficiencies to be made in the courier industry. Ideally, if someone could invent a teleportation device, that could perfect a lot of these inefficiencies. And a more competitive courier industry means a betterRead More
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?
- What can we learn from KFC’s big delivery meltdown?
- Packing 101: How to prepare those awkward items ready for delivery
- A record Valentine’s Day for Go People
- GoSHIFT Is Now Better Than Ever
- Go People Gives More Control Over Logistics Management For Faster Deliveries
- Delivery industry recap: The best of 2017
- What’s the Media Saying About Amazon So Far?
- We Hear Your Christmas Delivery Woes!