For retailers, Christmas is one of the busiest times of year, with around 60 per cent of sales coming during this time, according to the Australian Retailers Association (ARA). And this year is only going to be busier, with spending projected to grow by 2.3% to $48.1 billion. This year, we can expect a lot of these sales to be made online. Our research has found that three in fiveRead More
With the days getting warmer we would like to highlight the importance of keeping the air conditioning (aircon) in your car switched 'On' in order to keep flowers as fresh as possible while delivering. The longer the flowers stay in your car the more the risk of spoilage, so please do not place flowers in your boot because, with the heat, they will die very quickly. Flowers need to travelRead More
Q: Who can apply? A: Any Runner, new or experienced. The more experience you have, the more likely you are to be allocated to a Shift. Make sure to read our Delivery guidelines and our Shift video to understand how to do your job in the best way possible! If you are a new Runner on our platform a training session (about 30 minutes over the phone) is also available.Read More
Dear Runners, In the last few weeks some of you have taken jobs from our Senders that weren’t in our system. Even though we are sure you were coming from a good place, to help them out, we would like to remind you that if the job is not in our system Go People will not be able to pay you for it. Also, if you are running late for anyRead More
Reliable Runners enhance our ability to enable a great customer experience. Which is why we want to immediately see the right selection of available Runners when we allocate jobs for our valued Customers. So since 12 October 2016, if we look back and see that you have not bid for, taken, or accepted any jobs for a period of thirty (30) days you will lose your ‘Take’ button. This onlyRead More
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?