Shopping online isn’t always as cheap as it’s cracked up to be. That’s because those delivery charges soon mount up as you jump from website to website placing orders. To be honest – it’d be a little like paying an exit fee every time you left a store at your local shopping centre (and who would stand for that?!) In reality, there’s no such thing as a cheap online shoppingRead More
There’s a movement underway in the same-day delivery space and it brings great news for online shoppers. The number of retailers offering same-day deliveries in the US has tripled from 16 per cent in 2016 to 51 per cent in 2017. And it’s set to continue. So, why the sudden shift? The global online retailer, Amazon, is definitely leading the charge when it comes to super-fast same-day deliveries. Right now,Read More
Did you know the human brain processes visual information faster than any other type of data? In fact, 60,000 times faster than text! So, it’s not surprising that brands invest huge sums of money into the design of their product packaging. Much to the dismay of environmentalists all over the world, whether it’s groceries, electronics, toys, or anything else – those colourful cartons constructed from cardboard and plastic are meantRead More
Most small businesses think their courier service is solely responsible for the speed of their deliveries, and this is true – for the most part. Once those deliveries are out of your hands, there’s really nothing else you can do to influence speed. But what about before they leave your premises? Many small businesses forget they can have a huge impact on delivery times by simply dispatching goods faster –Read More
One of the greatest things about Go People is that we use technology and the “crowd” to overcome one of the biggest challenges experienced by traditional courier services: affordable same-day deliveries. This is because we don’t have our own vehicles and drivers operating out of a large-scale fulfilment depot – instead, we have over 18,000 crowd-sourced delivery runners ready and waiting to pick up orders and deliver them straight toRead More
- Australia Post Takes On The Competition With Shipster
- Working With Geography To Bring You Fast Deliveries
- Did You Know The History Of GPS? Well, Here It Is (And Where It’s Going)!
- Go People is Australia’s Best Transport Innovation Since the Ute
- Here’s Why “Click and Collect” is Fast Becoming the New Craze
- Why Not Combine Your Own Fleet with Third-Party Contractors to Meet Delivery Demand?
- Same-day Delivery Services Have Tripled in a Year
- Go People Has Been Nominated as a Finalist in the 2017 Optus MyBusiness Awards!
- Is There a Packaging Revolution Coming? We Think So.
- Will the Tesla Hyperloop Revolutionise the Delivery Industry?