Go People Runner Basics
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
To be a Go People Runner you must know what your vehicle must have:
- A box or crate for carrying items (especially for fragile items and flowers)
- A phone holder (so you can contact Admin and Customers while driving)
- Air conditioning; a full tank; a clean and tidy look – both inside and out
- No Smoking inside or when transporting flowers/food
- Also good – Cooler Bag, High Visibility Vest, Blanket or Pillow and Spray Bottle (for flowers)
WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR?
To be a Go People Runner you must know what to wear:
- Closed shoes, clean shirt and long trousers
- NO Singlets, NO Track Pants, NO Board Shorts and NO Thongs
HOW SHOULD YOU BEHAVE?
To be a Go People Runner you must know how to behave:
- Be Professional
- Be Friendly
- Be Reliable
- Be on Time
- Be Polite