1. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 These additional Terms and Conditions (the “Additional Terms”) shall be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions for Runners which can be found at http://www.gopeople.com.au/terms-for-runners.
2. USING THE APPLICATION
2.1 The Application allows a Sender to make an advance booking of a Runner (the “Dedicated Runner”) for a minimum of three (3) hours delivery work (the “Dedicated Runner Service”). The Dedicated Runner Service can either be performed in the morning or afternoon (a “Morning or Afternoon Shift”). Go People will find the Dedicated Runner as per the Sender’s requirements.
2.2 You acknowledge and agree that, the distance required to be travelled and the number of packages required to be delivered are estimations only and are based on the information that Go People has at the relevant time. Accordingly, you acknowledge that the actual distance required to be travelled and the actual number of packages required to be delivered might vary.
3.1 If you are engaged as a Dedicated Runner to perform the Morning or Afternoon Shift, you will be paid by the Sender on an hourly rate pro-rata basis, based on an estimated work time (“EWT”) (the “Delivery Services Fee”). You acknowledge and agree that you will only be paid for the period of the EWT and any period of time spent outside the EWT is not subject to any payment, unless otherwise agreed by the Sender.
3.2 You agree that Go People is entitled to a commission for facilitating the delivery arrangement between you and the Sender (the “Commission Fee”).
3.3 Go People will hold the remainder (that is the difference between the Delivery Services Fee and Commission Fee, and will be referred to as the “Funds”) on your behalf, until you make a request to convert the Funds, in part or in full, for its equivalent Australian dollar value (the “Cash Payment”).
3.4 Should you, in its sole discretion, request to withdraw either part or all of the available Funds (the “Withdrawal”), Go People will convert the requested amount into the Cash Payment for you within five (5) business days.
3.5 Withdrawal requests are:
- processed by Go People on each Monday and Thursday; and
- limited to one (1) on each Monday and Thursday of each week. However, you should ensure that any withdrawal requests are made before Monday and Thursday so that Go People can process the withdrawal requests on time.
3.6 Go People reserves the right to withhold payment of the Funds, should the goods be delivered contrary to the specifications of the Sender, including, but not limited to damaged goods or late delivery.
3.7 You acknowledge that, on completion of the Dedicated Runner Services, payment will be made to your account within 48 hours and Go People will issue you a recipient created tax invoice on your behalf and pursuant to Clause 4 of these Additional Terms.
3.6 You authorise Go People to deduct or withhold from your account any amount owing to the Sender and/or Go People.
4. RECEIPT POLICY
4.1 You will be performing the Dedicated Runner Service for the Sender. Go People acknowledges that it will provide you with a Recipient Created Tax Invoice (“RCTI”) on your behalf, which outlines:
- the full amount of the Delivery Services Fee inclusive of GST in the event that you are registered for GST and have an ABN or ACN; or
- the Delivery Services Fee minus the GST component in the event that you are not registered for GST and do not have an ABN or ACN.
4.2 Go People acknowledges that following a withdrawal pursuant to Clause 3.4, it will provide you with:
- a withdrawal receipt for the full amount being exchanged; and
- a tax invoice for the Cash Payment being provided (being the full amount exchanged minus the Commission Fee and the Service Charge).
5.1 Subject to Clause 3, there may be additional fees payable to you:
- where you are required to wait for more than 10 minutes prior to being able to complete the pick-up or delivery as scheduled due to the Sender or the recipient not being at the site of the pick-up or delivery, the Sender is required to pay $0.00 for the first 10 minutes after the scheduled pick-up or delivery time and any waiting time thereafter shall be added to the delivery estimated work time (EWT) for final payment (the “Waiting Fee”). For instance, if the EWT is 3 hour and the Dedicated Runner is required to wait for an additional 40 minutes, the first 10 minutes waiting time is free but the additional waiting time of 30 minutes will be added to the EWT, making the EWT 3hour and 30 minutes. The Sender shall pay the Dedicated Runner the final EWT of 3 hour and 30 minutes. When Go People actually receives the Waiting Fee from the Sender, Go People will hold the money on your behalf until you make a request to convert the Waiting Fee, in part or full, for its equivalent Australian dollar value;
- where you are required to return the items to be delivered, the Sender is required to pay a fee for the return of the items, being the standard On-Demand price to deliver the item from the current location of the item to the original departure address (the “Return Fee”). When Go People actually receives the Return Fee from the Sender, Go People will deduct any Commission Fee payable to Go People and hold the remainder of the fee on your behalf until you make a request to convert the Return Fee, in part or full, for its equivalent Australian dollar value; and
- where you are required to re-deliver the items from the current location of the item to a new destination address, the Sender is required to pay a fee for re-delivery (where applicable), being the standard On-Demand price (which shall not be less than $11.00) to deliver the item from the original drop-off location of the item to a new destination address (the “Re-delivery Fee”). When Go People actually receives the Re-Delivery Fee from the Sender, Go People will deduct any Commission Fee payable to Go People and hold the remainder of the fee on your behalf until you make a request to convert the Re-Delivery Fee, in part or full, for its equivalent Australian dollar value.
- where the Sender cancels the Shift with less than 1-day notice to Go People, the Sender is required to pay a cancellation fee of 30% of the Delivery Services Fee, which shall not be less than $11.00 (the “Sender Cancellation Fee”). When Go People actually receives the Sender Cancellation Fee from the Sender, Go People will deduct any Commission Fee payable to Go People and hold the remainder of the fee on your behalf until you make a request to convert the Sender Cancellation Fee Fee, in part or full, for its equivalent Australian dollar value.
5.2 Subject to Clause 5.3 and 5.4 of these Additional Terms, in using the Services, you acknowledge that you may be charged additional fees as a result of the delay and/or cancellation of the Dedicated Runner Service. The additional fees include:
- a delay fee of a minimum $5.50 in accordance with the terms in Clause 5.3 of these Additional Terms (the “Delay Fee”);
- a cancellation fee of 30% of the Delivery Services Fee, which shall not be less than $11.00, where the Sender requests for the Dedicated Runner Service to be cancelled due to your delay or where you cancel the Shift with less than 1-day notice to Go People (the “Cancellation Fee”);
- a penalty of a minimum of $11.00 where you fail to keep your GPS location service on at all times during the Delivery and that Go People is unable to track your location for more than 30 minutes;
- a penalty of a minimum of $11.00 where you fail to pick up the items of the Shift assigned to you; and
- a penalty of a minimum of $11.00 where you fail to deliver all items for the Shift.
5.3 You acknowledge and agree that where you are later than the agreed Shift starting time by more than 30 minutes, then the Sender has the right to cancel the Shift and you will be liable for the additional fees under 5.2(a) or (b).
5.4 In the event that an item is not delivered, you are required to return the item to the place of collection on your next visit, which shall not be more than forty-eight (48) hour from receiving notice of the cancellation for non-perishable items (or twenty-four (24) hours for perishable items), unless otherwise agreed by the Sender. Should you fail to return the item within this period of time, then not only do you have a continuing obligation to return the item to the place of collection, but you will also be charged an extra holding fee in the sum of $5.50 per hour until the item is returned to the place of collection.