All capitalised terms that are not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy have the same meaning given in the Licence Agreement.
1.1 This Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) is incorporated into and forms part of the Terms and Conditions as referenced in the Licence Agreement between Go People and the Sender (the “Agreement”).
1.2 The purpose of this AUP is to:
- govern the Sender’s use of the Application and Services (“Offerings”); and
- delineate the type of actions and content that are contrary to Go People’s mission and philosophies; and
- ensure that the Sender’s use of the Offerings is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
2. USER CONDUCT
2.1 This AUP is intended to protect the Offerings, employees and customers of Go People, and any users from improper, inappropriate, abusive or illegal activity.
2.2 The prohibited uses described in Clause 3 below are intended as general guidelines regarding improper and inappropriate conduct, and should not be interpreted as an exhaustive list.
3. PROHIBITED USES
3.1 The Offerings may not be used for any transmission, distribution, retrieval, or storage of any data or other material in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. This prohibition includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. The Offerings may not be used to violate system or network security and such behaviour may result in criminal or civil liability.
3.2 The Sender may not engage, without limitation, in the following activities:
- gaining unauthorised access to, or attempting to compromise the normal functioning, operation, or security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data, or information;
- engaging in any activity or behaviour that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Offerings, or that is likely to result in retaliation against the Offerings, Go People’s employees, officers, or other agents, including, without limitation, anything that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack;
- monitoring any data, information, or communications on any network or system not owned by the Sender without authorisation, or attempting to intercept, redirect, or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others;
- gaining unauthorised access to the user accounts or passwords of other users of any system or network not owned by the Sender, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to an account or computer not belonging to the Sender, or purposely altering or forging the Sender’s identity to gain such access, or fraudulently concealing, forging or otherwise falsifying identities in connection with any use of the Offerings;
- intentionally transmitting files or messages containing computer viruses or propagating worms, Trojan horses, or “spyware” programs; or
- load testing, probing, scanning, penetration, or vulnerability testing of the Offerings.
- using the Offerings to transport any illegal, prohibited, stolen, explosive, flammable, or otherwise dangerous or hazardous goods and live animals, unless otherwise authorised by the law.
4. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1 The Sender is responsible for the activities of its personnel, employees and drivers (the “Sender’s Users”) and will ensure that they abide by this AUP.
4.2 To the extent legally permissible, complaints about the Sender’s Users will be forwarded to the Sender’s administrator for action.
4.3 If violations of this AUP occur, Go People reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Offerings or take action to stop the offending action from violating this AUP as Go People deems appropriate.
5. COOPERATION WITH INVESTIGATIONS
5.1 Go People will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement and other governmental agencies and other parties involved in investigating claims of illegal or inappropriate activity, and shall have no liability to the Sender or any third party for any actions taken in connection with such cooperation.
5.2 The Sender must assist Go People in these matters when requested.
6. NOTIFICATION OF VIOLATION
6.1 If Sender becomes aware of any violation of this AUP by any person, including Users or third parties, Sender must immediately notify Go People via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, if applicable, through Sender’s designated account manager at Go People.