Once again, Mother’s Day Australia is less than one month away which means some of us are getting our plans in motion for the best Mother’s Day gift idea yet – one that really shows you’ve done a little bit more than pull in at the nearest petrol station on your way home! And there’s no shortage of advice out there for “great Mother’s Day gifts” – such as the...Read More
Delivery services should provide utmost convenience for customers, but some businesses have persistent issues that instead cause endless frustration to consumers. Despite offering a grand product, your brand reputation will suffer if you give a terrible shipping and delivery service. Apparently, the disappointment brought about by bad customer experience overshadows great products. Between 2016 and 2017, Australians spent $22.23 billion on online retail, and more than 50% reported problems with...Read More
Fashion is a way of life. Some people express themselves through the clothes they wear, while others dress up because it makes them feel good. Meanwhile, there are also those who turn to fashion to connect with people and brands who share the same creative spirit. They have blogs or social media accounts where they regularly post what they’re wearing or where they’re shopping. They’re called style influencers, and they...Read More
We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why? The number of workers entering the gig economy is rising fast – here and overseas. In fact, one report suggests the number of independent workers in the US is expected to reach 54 million by 2020. And why? Because apparently, they’re choosing “greater control and flexibility – and in many instances, higher income”. Sounds like a no brainer. On...Read More
The e-commerce industry is on a roll, as digital consumers are buying more and more products and services from online retailers. And it’s not just limited to giant e-commerce stores like Amazon and eBay. Small to medium enterprises are also seeing spikes in their online sales—thanks to the continuous growth of digital technologies, as well as digital consumers. Nowadays, people who are on the go are looking for fast and...Read More
- Five Mother’s Day Gift Ideas That’ll Show You’ve Really Thought About Mum
- 6 Delivery Issues that Destroy Brand Reputation
- 10 Australian Fashion Bloggers and Influencers You Should Follow Now
- We’re talking about minimum conditions for the gig economy, but why?
- The Future of E-Commerce: What It Means for Your Business (Infographic)
- How to Impress Online Shoppers for Repeat Purchases
- Why An Easy And Painless Returns Process Is So Important For Online Retailers
- Ever wondered what it would be like? Here’s a day in the life of a Go People Runner
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?