The sharing economy has really taken off over the last few years but we’d be wrong to think the concept itself is something new. Far from it. Whether we’re talking about taking a lift in a colleague’s car, hitchhiking, borrowing a neighbour’s tools, or swapping books at a community library – these are all great examples of how society has embraced the sharing economy long before the buzz and excitement...Read More
Get those flowers delivered in perfect condition and fast with Go People At Go People, we know flower deliveries with most courier companies can cause some serious headaches amongst all parties concerned. We’re talking about the florist, the customer, and the lucky (or not so lucky) recipient. The experience goes something like this: The customer’s last-minute order fails to arrive in time for the occasion, the flowers are damaged in...Read More
The quality of service received from a courier company can make or break small businesses. Indeed, it sounds rather extreme for such an insignificant and rarely thought about part of the business cycle, right? In fact, the risks are very real. There really is a great deal at stake when you put your goods in the hands of a third-party delivery company. Let us explain why. Real risks for small...Read More
Why retailers need to make the last mile more efficient Put simply – the customer journey is a collection of actions and touchpoints experienced by an individual when trying to make a purchase. For online retailers, their success will depend on how well this journey is crafted and how the customer’s experience stacks up against their expectations. That’s why it’s incredibly important for retailers to truly understand the changing demands...Read More
When it comes to online clothes shopping, we all know the tricks of the trade. Perfectly sculpted models, studio lighting and a few well-placed clothing pins can make any garment look like the season’s ‘must-have’. But then it arrives, and all your expectations are dashed by a lacklustre outfit that reminds you of an ill-fitting bedsheet. It’s enough to put you off online clothes shopping altogether, and you wouldn’t be...Read More
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier