Last Friday, 10 November, Go People was awarded Transport and Logistics Business of the Year at the Optus MyBusiness Awards. We beat out four other very impressive logistics businesses - HUBBED, Manly Car & Truck Rentals, Ryan Bricks and Transport and Ontime Delivery Solutions - for the award, and we are flattered that our work has been recognised by our peers. The awards are organised by MyBusiness, Australia’s leading digital business...Read More
Go People is very excited to announce that we have been named as a finalist in the Information Technology & Management Award category in the 2017 Australian Supply Chain & Logistics Awards. The ASCL Awards are run by the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia. This national award ceremony has been running for 57 years, and is regarded by all in the Australia logistics industry as being most sought after commendation....Read More
It turns out some retailers don’t think same-day delivery and free shipping is important to consumers! Yes – you read this mind-boggling statement correctly – according to a recent survey, only 24 per cent of retailer respondents think free shipping is important to online shoppers while only 29 per cent say 1 to 2 day deliveries is important (forget same-day deliveries). But here’s the problem – the same survey revealed...Read More
Shopping online isn’t always as cheap as it’s cracked up to be. That’s because those delivery charges soon mount up as you jump from website to website placing orders. To be honest – it’d be a little like paying an exit fee every time you left a store at your local shopping centre (and who would stand for that?!) In reality, there’s no such thing as a cheap online shopping...Read More
There are so many reasons why Sydney is one of the most admired and unique cities in the world, but its geography would probably be at the top of the list. Unlike any other city, Sydney CBD has over 100 beaches right on its doorstep, and even when you’re not at the beach, you get a strong sense a glistening body of water could appear around any corner. So, it...Read More
- Winner! – Transport and Logistics Business of the Year goes to Go People
- Another Award Nomination for Go People
- Apparently, Retailers Don’t Think Free Same-Day Deliveries Is Important To Consumers…
- Australia Post Takes On The Competition With Shipster
- Working With Geography To Bring You Fast Deliveries
- Did You Know The History Of GPS? Well, Here It Is (And Where It’s Going)!
- Go People is Australia’s Best Transport Innovation Since the Ute
- Here’s Why “Click and Collect” is Fast Becoming the New Craze
- Why Not Combine Your Own Fleet with Third-Party Contractors to Meet Delivery Demand?
- Same-day Delivery Services Have Tripled in a Year