Last night, Go People was awarded a Merit Certificate at the 2018 iAwards, NSW edition, in the Business Service Markets category.
This is Go People’s second award in nine months, having previously been awarded Transport and Logistics Business of the Year at the 2017 Optus mybusiness Awards. Go People was also a finalist in the Information, Technology & Management category at the 2017 Australian Supply Chain & Logistics Awards.
“This iAward Merit Certificate is reflective of the good we’re doing to the Australian logistics industry,” said Go People CEO Wayne Wang.
“It’s great to see the recognition from our innovative peers for the hard work and forethought we’ve put into this business. Same day delivery is really going places, and we’re quite literally here to help Australia move with it.”
The iAwards, sponsored by the NSW and Victorian governments, is Australia’s longest running and most broadly scoped innovation recognition program, promoting excellence in the Australian digital ecosystem from the likes of Google Maps, Atlassian, Wotif and WiseTech Global. Organised by the Australian Information Industry Association, the iAwards are in their 25th year of operation.
Go People would also like to congratulate New Payments Platform for being the overall winner for the Business Service Markets category.
— The iAwards (@theiAwards) June 7, 2018
- A snapshot of some of the strangest things ever sent by courier
- Here’s a look at some of the most ingenious packaging innovations out there
- Last Mile Delivery Explained: Identifying the Challenges to Find Solutions
- Success! Go People receives a Merit Certificate at the 2018 iAwards
- Consumer Shopping Habits Your Business Should Know
- 20 Foods & Drinks Busy Professionals Want to Be Delivered on Time
- Top Trends Shaping the Future of Delivery Service
- Why Gen Z’ers are putting more pressure on clothing retailers to act fast
- 7 Ways Your Company Can Benefit from GPS Delivery
- Five Historical Delivery Methods That Were Crazy