Every day, they say, you learn something new. This old adage (that’s a fancy word for ‘saying’) is also true for your working life.
So to help our Runners, Go People has compiled a quick list of 10 Things You Can Do To Be A Better Runner:
- DO wear a plain (clean) t-shirt, preferably blue, while working with Go People, trousers and closed shoes.
- DON’T smoke in your car while working with Go People.
- DO let us know If you damage or break an item.
- DON’T do deliveries with your child (it’s cute, but not very professional).
- DO inform Go People if you have a court date, a doctor’s appointment, or any other important appointment, before the day of the appointment (don’t worry, we won’t judge. Unless you’re being trialled for murder, that’s pretty bad so we’d have to let you go).
- DON’T take a selfie with the recipient as proof of delivery. Actually, don’t take a photo of the Recipient at all (especially for a hospital delivery), ask for a signature instead.
- DO leave flowers in a stable, upright position when leaving them at the drop off location.
- DON’T do other work (eg with Uber) or any other chores (like dropping off a friend) that could delay any deliveries you’re making for Go People.
- DO make sure your mobile phone is 100% charged before you begin working for Go People. Bringing a (working) phone charger you can use in your vehicle is a good idea too.
- DON’T wear thongs or similar open footwear while working for Go People.
Hopefully, these tips will help make you a better Runner. To become even better, why don’t you check out our Knowledge Base in the meantime.
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?
- What can we learn from KFC’s big delivery meltdown?
- Packing 101: How to prepare those awkward items ready for delivery
- A record Valentine’s Day for Go People
- GoSHIFT Is Now Better Than Ever
- Go People Gives More Control Over Logistics Management For Faster Deliveries
- Delivery industry recap: The best of 2017
- What’s the Media Saying About Amazon So Far?
- We Hear Your Christmas Delivery Woes!