Every day, they say, you learn something new. This old adage (that’s a fancy word for ‘saying’) is also true for your working life.
So to help our Runners, Go People has compiled a quick list of 10 Things You Can Do To Be A Better Runner:
- DO wear a plain (clean) t-shirt, preferably blue, while working with Go People, trousers and closed shoes.
- DON’T smoke in your car while working with Go People.
- DO let us know If you damage or break an item.
- DON’T do deliveries with your child (it’s cute, but not very professional).
- DO inform Go People if you have a court date, a doctor’s appointment, or any other important appointment, before the day of the appointment (don’t worry, we won’t judge. Unless you’re being trialled for murder, that’s pretty bad so we’d have to let you go).
- DON’T take a selfie with the recipient as proof of delivery. Actually, don’t take a photo of the Recipient at all (especially for a hospital delivery), ask for a signature instead.
- DO leave flowers in a stable, upright position when leaving them at the drop off location.
- DON’T do other work (eg with Uber) or any other chores (like dropping off a friend) that could delay any deliveries you’re making for Go People.
- DO make sure your mobile phone is 100% charged before you begin working for Go People. Bringing a (working) phone charger you can use in your vehicle is a good idea too.
- DON’T wear thongs or similar open footwear while working for Go People.
Hopefully, these tips will help make you a better Runner. To become even better, why don’t you check out our Knowledge Base in the meantime.
- Why Go People Chose the “Uber for Couriers” Business Model
- Go People Takes the Hassle out of Flower Deliveries with Same-Day and 3-hour Service
- Courier Dramas: Thinking Outside the Box
- Here’s How Retailers Can Make the Last Mile More Efficient
- Why virtual fitting rooms are the future for online shopping
- Cheap, speedy and quality service: They say you can’t have it all, but you can with Go People!
- Same-Day Delivery In Australia
- Route Planning is the Way of the Future For the Courier Industry
- What Is the “Last Mile”, and Why Is It So Important?
- Here’s how Go People can make your Shopify experience easier