All courier services use GPS to know where they’re going; but do they use routing?
Go People uses routing, and them some more. We’ve developed state-of-the-art (state-of-the-future, more like) routing software that takes account of things like traffic history and road usage to figure out the most efficient route.
In other words, we can figure out a quicker way to get where you’re going than Google Maps.
Our software really comes into its own when you book multiple deliveries with us. Say you need to deliver 10 parcels in and around an area of town – our software can figure out, better than anyone else’s software, the fastest route from your business to all those destinations, and back.
What’s more, this software of ours is proprietary. That’s a fancy word meaning we do everything in house, which further increases efficiency.
During the whole delivery process, you can keep track of your Runner and Proof Of Delivery (POD) for each and every delivery.
Yep that’s right. Senders can track exactly where their Runner and deliveries are going by checking in on their account on their phone, tablet or computer!
To find out more on how to track your drivers, read this Knowledge Base article.
- How Woolworths Is Finding Its Place In A World Of Online Shopping And Same-day Deliveries
- Give Your Customers The Ultimate Shopping Experience With Live Tracking And Designated Delivery Times
- Go People is Growing Fast and We Need More Runners!
- Moving Inventory Faster is Key to Delivery Success; Here’s How to Do It
- Why Bricks-and-Mortar Stores Still Carry Many Advantages Over Online Retail
- If Your Same-day Delivery Is Costing You More Than $5 – You Can Do Better
- Uber Has Endorsed Charges For Drivers Using Congested Roads, But Is It Really Fair?
- Why Self-Driving Vehicles Are An Ethical Minefield
- How to Look after Flowers Properly While on the Road
- Drones For Deliveries? Let’s Take A Look At The Pros And Cons