All courier services use GPS to know where they’re going; but do they use routing?
Go People uses routing, and them some more. We’ve developed state-of-the-art (state-of-the-future, more like) routing software that takes account of things like traffic history and road usage to figure out the most efficient route.
In other words, we can figure out a quicker way to get where you’re going than Google Maps.
Our software really comes into its own when you book multiple deliveries with us. Say you need to deliver 10 parcels in and around an area of town – our software can figure out, better than anyone else’s software, the fastest route from your business to all those destinations, and back.
What’s more, this software of ours is proprietary. That’s a fancy word meaning we do everything in house, which further increases efficiency.
During the whole delivery process, you can keep track of your Runner and Proof Of Delivery (POD) for each and every delivery.
Yep that’s right. Senders can track exactly where their Runner and deliveries are going by checking in on their account on their phone, tablet or computer!
To find out more on how to track your drivers, read this Knowledge Base article.
- Timeliness is Not The Only Factor in a Good Delivery Service
- The mega-mall has risen and now it’s falling; but why?
- What can we learn from KFC’s big delivery meltdown?
- Packing 101: How to prepare those awkward items ready for delivery
- A record Valentine’s Day for Go People
- GoSHIFT Is Now Better Than Ever
- Go People Gives More Control Over Logistics Management For Faster Deliveries
- Delivery industry recap: The best of 2017
- What’s the Media Saying About Amazon So Far?
- We Hear Your Christmas Delivery Woes!